Wills and the Administration of Estates
- Only what you actually need to know for the SQE 1 exam for Wills.
- 80 bite-sized videos so you can learn faster.
- The entire Wills SRA syllabus into 287 easy diagrams.
- Test your knowledge as you go with sample Wills questions.
- 80 colourful study notes to refresh your knowledge quickly.
Validity of Wills and codicils (Wills and Intestacy)
- smart_displayWills Act Requirements for Valid Will (Testamentary capacity)
- smart_displayTestamentary capacity (Illness)
- smart_displayIntention (Presumption of knowledge and approval)
- smart_displayIntention (duress, undue influence, and mistake)
- smart_displayFormal requirements (part 1 & 2)
- smart_displayFormal requirements (solicitors' duties)
Personal Representatives (Wills and Intestacy)
- smart_displayThe appointment of executors (Part 1 & 2)
- smart_displayRenunciation of Power
- smart_displayReservation of power (administrative powers)
- smart_displayReservation of power (Trustee Act 2000)
- smart_displayReservation of power (Trustee Act 1925)
- smart_displayReservation of power (Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996)
Alterations and amendments to Wills (Wills and Intestacy)
- smart_displayUse of codicils
The course provides unique diagrams you won’t find anywhere else, distilling what you need to know for the exam into videos and manageable, bite-sized colourful study notes. This means you’ll understand the material faster and retain the knowledge longer so you remember it when you’re in the exam.
Enhanced Understanding Through Visualisation
Visual learning tools like diagrams can simplify complex legal concepts, making them easier to grasp and remember, thereby enhancing overall comprehension.
Accessibility and Convenience
Online learning provides the flexibility to study for the SQE1 from anywhere and at any time, allowing candidates to fit study sessions around their unique schedules.
Customized Learning Paths
Through online platforms, students can tailor their study plan to focus on specific areas, ensuring they are concentrating on their individual needs and weaknesses.
Interactive diagrams and visual aids engage different learning styles, making the studying process more stimulating and effective for a diverse range of students.
Invest in Your Future with Cost-Effective Resources
Quality education shouldn’t break the bank! Our online platform is packed with videos, practice MCQs, and eye-catching diagrams—all at a fraction of the cost of traditional in-person classes.
Stay on Track with Real-Time Progress Monitoring
Know exactly where you stand with your SQE preparation! Our quizzes and tests provide immediate feedback, highlighting areas you might need to focus on, keeping your SQE1 preparation on the right path.
As a qualified lawyer trained in another jurisdiction interested in the SQE route, Future Solicitor offers exactly the services I was looking for! The versatile platform is easy to navigate and it allows users to move easily between modules depending on your needs. For instance, in my own Civil Law jurisdiction the fields of Criminal Law or Tort Law are taught distinctively differently to how these areas work in the English Common Law tradition, so I knew I needed to devote more time to that course than to Public Law or Dispute Resolution. I also found the study notes and practice exams very helpful to retain key information —especially when it came to memorising salient titles and sections. I am certain the platform will prove to be a key resource for both UK-based degree-level students and foreign lawyers trained in other jurisdictions who seek to be qualified in the English legal market!
Future Solicitor has created a great set of lectures, with all concepts explained clearly and concisely. Couldn’t recommend enough; the lecturer is great!
This really is the best SQE course out there! The SQE preparation course is the most comprehensive course in this area that I have come across. It is very user-friendly and really easy to navigate to each section. There is over a 1,000 extremely helpful videos that make even the hardest areas easier to understand. Moreover, there are lots of really helpful diagrams which break everything down and allow you to visualise concepts. The notes on this SQE preparation course are really detailed and helpful. I have lots of friends who need to do the SQE exams and I will be telling all of them to use this course to pass the exam. It really is amazing and the best I have come across!