- Only what you actually need to know for the SQE 1 exam for Dispute Resolution.
- 61 bite-sized videos so you can learn faster.
- The entire Dispute Resolution SRA syllabus into 87 easy diagrams.
- Test your knowledge as you go with sample Dispute Resolution questions.
- 61 colourful study notes to refresh your knowledge quickly.
Different options for dispute resolution
- smart_displayLitigation (a civil claim)
- smart_displayOther mechanisms and conclusion
Resolving a dispute through a civil claim
- smart_displayPreliminary considerations
- smart_displayParties and causes of action
- smart_displayPractice Directions – pre-action conduct
- smart_displayPrinciples and purpose of pre-action protocols governing particular claims and consequences for failure to follow their terms
- smart_displayContractual disputes: where the parties have NOT chosen the applicable law
- smart_displayContractual disputes: where the parties HAVE chosen the applicable law (freedom of choice)
- smart_displayMechanisms to determine which country’s laws apply to Tortious claim issued in the courts of England and Wales
- smart_displayJurisdiction: mechanisms to determine jurisdiction over an international contractual or tortious claim
Where to start proceedings
- smart_displayAllocation of business between the High Court and the county court
- smart_displayJurisdiction of the specialist courts
The course provides unique diagrams you won’t find anywhere else, distilling what you need to know for the exam into videos and manageable, bite-sized colourful study notes. This means you’ll understand the material faster and retain the knowledge longer so you remember it when you’re in the exam.
Enhanced Understanding Through Visualisation
Visual learning tools like diagrams can simplify complex legal concepts, making them easier to grasp and remember, thereby enhancing overall comprehension.
Accessibility and Convenience
Online learning provides the flexibility to study for the SQE1 from anywhere and at any time, allowing candidates to fit study sessions around their unique schedules.
Customized Learning Paths
Through online platforms, students can tailor their study plan to focus on specific areas, ensuring they are concentrating on their individual needs and weaknesses.
Interactive diagrams and visual aids engage different learning styles, making the studying process more stimulating and effective for a diverse range of students.
Invest in Your Future with Cost-Effective Resources
Quality education shouldn’t break the bank! Our online platform is packed with videos, practice MCQs, and eye-catching diagrams—all at a fraction of the cost of traditional in-person classes.
Stay on Track with Real-Time Progress Monitoring
Know exactly where you stand with your SQE preparation! Our quizzes and tests provide immediate feedback, highlighting areas you might need to focus on, keeping your SQE1 preparation on the right path.
The Future solicitor SQE prep course was extremely easy to use. The layout is great and optimised in a way that also makes it phone friendly so you can truly access it anywhere! The course keeps your progress and tells you how long each section should take allowing you to plan your leaning. The colourful diagrams really helped with memorising processes for me! Highly recommend!
I am delighted that I discovered this course, which made passing the SQE so much more manageable for me. I found the videos, diagrams and notes extremely helpful and thorough. I also found the mock exams useful, as they gave me a lot of confidence. I am unsure how I would have passed the SQE without it. Outstanding course – highly recommend for anyone wanting to pass.
Future Solicitor has created a great set of lectures, with all concepts explained clearly and concisely. Couldn’t recommend enough; the lecturer is great!