- Only what you actually need to know for the SQE 1 exam for Trusts Law.
- 49 bite-sized videos so you can learn faster.
- The entire Trusts Law SRA syllabus into 87 easy diagrams.
- Test your knowledge as you go with sample Trusts Law questions.
- 49 colourful study notes to refresh your knowledge quickly.
Creation and requirements of express trusts
- smart_displayCertainty, and certainty of intention
- smart_displayWhat 'certainty of subject-matter' means
- smart_displayTreatment of parts of groups of things
- smart_displayCertainty of beneficial interests
- smart_displayFixed interest trusts
- smart_displayDiscretionary trusts
- smart_displayAdministrative unworkability
- smart_displayThe beneficiary principle and the rules against perpetuity
- smart_displayFormalities to create an express inter vivos trusts
- smart_displayConstitution of express inter vivos trusts and exceptions to the rule that equity will not assist a volunteer
Beneficial entitlement - Note by Charles 23/09/22 - this is ready to refilm
- smart_displayFixed interest trusts: vested interests, contingent interests, successive interests & discretionary trusts
- smart_displayThe rule in Saunders v Vautier
The distinction between charitable trusts and non-charitable purpose trusts
- smart_displayCharitable purpose trusts
- smart_displayNon-Charitable purpose trusts
The course provides unique diagrams you won’t find anywhere else, distilling what you need to know for the exam into videos and manageable, bite-sized colourful study notes. This means you’ll understand the material faster and retain the knowledge longer so you remember it when you’re in the exam.
Enhanced Understanding Through Visualisation
Visual learning tools like diagrams can simplify complex legal concepts, making them easier to grasp and remember, thereby enhancing overall comprehension.
Accessibility and Convenience
Online learning provides the flexibility to study for the SQE1 from anywhere and at any time, allowing candidates to fit study sessions around their unique schedules.
Customized Learning Paths
Through online platforms, students can tailor their study plan to focus on specific areas, ensuring they are concentrating on their individual needs and weaknesses.
Interactive diagrams and visual aids engage different learning styles, making the studying process more stimulating and effective for a diverse range of students.
Invest in Your Future with Cost-Effective Resources
Quality education shouldn’t break the bank! Our online platform is packed with videos, practice MCQs, and eye-catching diagrams—all at a fraction of the cost of traditional in-person classes.
Stay on Track with Real-Time Progress Monitoring
Know exactly where you stand with your SQE preparation! Our quizzes and tests provide immediate feedback, highlighting areas you might need to focus on, keeping your SQE1 preparation on the right path.
This is an excellent resource for SQE preparation, offering over abundant videos, mock exams, diagrams, and clear notes. Personally, it greatly helped me pass the SQE, with insightful content and confidence-boosting mock exams. I highly recommend it for SQE candidates. The course simplified complex legal concepts, and the experienced instructor provides on-screen legal text, using real court cases for illustration. The option to pause and review content was really helpful. Overall, it’s a concise, accessible, and highly recommended resource for SQE success.
I highly recommend it!
Really brilliant, accessible course. Exactly what I was hoping for – highly recommended.
The Future solicitor SQE prep course was extremely easy to use. The layout is great and optimised in a way that also makes it phone friendly so you can truly access it anywhere! The course keeps your progress and tells you how long each section should take allowing you to plan your leaning. The colourful diagrams really helped with memorising processes for me! Highly recommend!