- Only what you actually need to know for the SQE 1 exam for Tort Law.
- 117 bite-sized videos so you can learn faster.
- The entire Tort Law SRA syllabus into 352 easy diagrams.
- Test your knowledge as you go with sample Tort Law questions.
- 117 colourful study notes to refresh your knowledge quickly.
Duty of care
- smart_displayIntroduction to law of tort and negligence
- smart_displayNegligence - types of loss
- smart_displayNegligence - duty of care - established duty
- smart_displayDuty of care - novel duty (part I - Donoghue v Stevenson)
- smart_displayDuty of care - novel duty (part II - Caparo)
- smart_displayDuty of care - novel duty (part III - Caparo)
- smart_displayGeneral rule + exceptions of control and assumption of responsibility
- smart_displayDefendant created or adopted the risk
- smart_displayFailure to prevent third party causing harm (Part 1 & 2)
Breach of duty
- smart_displayStandard of care
- smart_displayStandard of care (professional standard)
- smart_displayStandard of care (lower standard for children)
- smart_displayStandard of care (lower standard for illness and disability)
- smart_displayStandard of care (not lowered for adults)
- smart_displayIntroduction and common practice
- smart_displayLikelihood of harm
- smart_displayMagnitude of harm
- smart_displayPracticality of precautions
- smart_displaySport + potential benefit of defendant's conduct
- smart_displayCurrent state of knowledge
- smart_displayGeneral points
Causation (Factual and Legal)
- smart_displayFactual Causation - introduction
- smart_displayFactual causation - 'but for' test
- smart_displayFactual causation - multiple causes (material contribution to loss)
- smart_displayFactual Causation - multiple causes (material increase in risk)
- smart_displayFactual causation - multiple causes and multiple injuries
- smart_displayApportionment of liability between tortfeasors
- smart_displayLegal Causation (introduction and acts of God)
- smart_displayLegal Causation (Acts of third parties)
- smart_displayLegal Causation (Acts of the claimant)
The course provides unique diagrams you won’t find anywhere else, distilling what you need to know for the exam into videos and manageable, bite-sized colourful study notes. This means you’ll understand the material faster and retain the knowledge longer so you remember it when you’re in the exam.
Enhanced Understanding Through Visualisation
Visual learning tools like diagrams can simplify complex legal concepts, making them easier to grasp and remember, thereby enhancing overall comprehension.
Accessibility and Convenience
Online learning provides the flexibility to study for the SQE1 from anywhere and at any time, allowing candidates to fit study sessions around their unique schedules.
Customized Learning Paths
Through online platforms, students can tailor their study plan to focus on specific areas, ensuring they are concentrating on their individual needs and weaknesses.
Interactive diagrams and visual aids engage different learning styles, making the studying process more stimulating and effective for a diverse range of students.
Invest in Your Future with Cost-Effective Resources
Quality education shouldn’t break the bank! Our online platform is packed with videos, practice MCQs, and eye-catching diagrams—all at a fraction of the cost of traditional in-person classes.
Stay on Track with Real-Time Progress Monitoring
Know exactly where you stand with your SQE preparation! Our quizzes and tests provide immediate feedback, highlighting areas you might need to focus on, keeping your SQE1 preparation on the right path.
I feel very fortunate to have found the Future Solicitor program, aside from the very positive and catchy name “Future Solicitor” I would like to commend the creators of this program for a very well structured, modern and very user friendly interface and program. I particularly liked the subscription model as this made it more affordable and accessible than other programs. The interface is very user-friendly and the structure of the content is very well thought through and nicely designed for non-technical people like me. As a foreign lawyer, the structure of the program assisted me greatly in understanding the various aspects of the English and Welsh curriculum in a simple manner. The videos are bite-sized and the notes are very manageable. The study notes and flow diagrams made very complex concepts and principles much easier to understand and apply. The fact that the content is pre-recorded is a major advantage of this program especially for busy professionals and is very travel friendly. I highly recommend this program for SQE preparation.
Tom is a barrister who has fully integrated his unique methodology on transforming the otherworldly legal terms and complex immigration-related legal situations into the most graspable contents and comprehensible solutions.
I’d be expecting from this SQE preparation course something as barrier-melting as from his works on the clients’ end in terms of situation-analysing, solution-proposing and re-designing information into the most processable forms to all minds in general!
Wow, brilliantly organized course that somehow makes you feel like a genius after having done each section – everything is clearly explained and super insightful, it’s like the Khan Academy for SQE, and all the content is easy to handle at whatever pace you want to go.