- Only what you actually need to know for the SQE 1 exam for Legal Services.
- 23 bite-sized videos so you can learn faster.
- The entire Legal Services SRA syllabus into 15 easy diagrams.
- Test your knowledge as you go with sample Legal Services questions.
- 23 colourful study notes to refresh your knowledge quickly.
Principles and risk-based regulation
- smart_displayReserved legal activities
- smart_displayProfessional indemnity insurance (PII)
- smart_displayOther regulated providers of legal services
The Equality Act 2010
- smart_displayThe protected characteristics and direct discrimination
- smart_displayIndirect discrimination
- smart_displayVictimisation and harassment
- smart_displayReasonable adjustments
- smart_displayPurpose and scope of anti-money laundering legislation including the international context
- smart_displayDue diligence requirements
- smart_displayDirect involvement and non-direct involvement offences, and defences to those offences under Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- smart_displayCircumstances encountered in the course of practice where suspicion of money laundering should be reported in accordance with the legislation
- smart_displayThe appropriate person or body to whom suspicions should be reported, the appropriate time for such reports to be made and the appropriate procedure to be followed
The course provides unique diagrams you won’t find anywhere else, distilling what you need to know for the exam into videos and manageable, bite-sized colourful study notes. This means you’ll understand the material faster and retain the knowledge longer so you remember it when you’re in the exam.
Enhanced Understanding Through Visualisation
Visual learning tools like diagrams can simplify complex legal concepts, making them easier to grasp and remember, thereby enhancing overall comprehension.
Accessibility and Convenience
Online learning provides the flexibility to study for the SQE1 from anywhere and at any time, allowing candidates to fit study sessions around their unique schedules.
Customized Learning Paths
Through online platforms, students can tailor their study plan to focus on specific areas, ensuring they are concentrating on their individual needs and weaknesses.
Interactive diagrams and visual aids engage different learning styles, making the studying process more stimulating and effective for a diverse range of students.
Invest in Your Future with Cost-Effective Resources
Quality education shouldn’t break the bank! Our online platform is packed with videos, practice MCQs, and eye-catching diagrams—all at a fraction of the cost of traditional in-person classes.
Stay on Track with Real-Time Progress Monitoring
Know exactly where you stand with your SQE preparation! Our quizzes and tests provide immediate feedback, highlighting areas you might need to focus on, keeping your SQE1 preparation on the right path.
I would strongly recommend to all SQE aspirants to join his courses which are designed in a way that you will not waste your time on unnecessary study material and get the relevant material only so that you can prepare and get success in a very less time. The best thing is that he is a Barrister who knows the intricacies of law, he designed the courses with his focused approach and deep understanding of law which he acquired through his academic knowledge and long experience in legal profession.
The course has inspired me to qualify in order to strengthen my skill set as a property developer. Despite coming from an engineering and construction career the course is extremely user friendly. Cannot recommend strongly enough !
Excellent videos – it really helps to break up the SQE topics, and the diagrams are super helpful!